Alright, the masses have spoken and the next major series of posts will be on…
The first in this series won’t be ready until sometime next week, because I want to do some interviews with Photographers so that I’m not just talking from my own experiences.
I’m going to try to do one major series of posts a month, and if you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments!
March – Con Photography: when you’re not famous or a size 2
- The Cosfamous-Only Lie: How to get photos of your cosplay
- Work it gurl (or Gender of choice)! Photography Etiquette and warning signs
- Sittin’ Pretty: Getting pictures that you’re happy with
April – Shape-Shifting: cheating on Nature
- Bewbs: Need ’em? Make ’em! Have ’em? Hide ’em! Love ’em? Share ’em!
- Con-Structing your cosplay: Foundation garments, hiding cheats and more
- Dwarves and Giants: Height issues and body proportions.
May – Patterns
How to read them, how to modify them and how to draft some of your own
Hope you enjoy what’s coming up this Sp- Spri-
*looks outside at snow and starts sobbing*