Between overtime at work, needing to sleep and working on cosplays, I haven’t had a whole lot of time for blog updates. I’ll work on improving that between AN and Colossal. Here’s a quick update of what I’ll be doing this summer:
Judging the Worksmanship Competition from 5pm. Then Sleep.
Wearing: Unnnnnndecided. Maybe Inquisitor, maybe Goat? MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE. WHAT ARE YOU? THE COSPLAY POLICE?
*ahem* Stress levels are high. Sorry.
Doing: Judging the Masquerade (Worksmanship) from….4pm?.
Wearing: The Inquisitor’s ugly pyjamas
Doing: Wandering aimlessly until the Award Ceremony.
Wearing: Clothing. Probably.
- No Flutter’s Little Mermaid (above)
- Adelitas Twins With Kurumasha
- Poison Ivy
- Ride water slides
- Play volleyball badly
- Actually attend the parties this year
Montreal Comic Con
- Elsa – Historically Accurate Princesses by Shoomlah
- Entering the Masquerade
- Panicking over WCS Canada
- Sewing WCS Canada Costume in the hotel room, panel rooms and in the green room
- Otakuthingy 2015
- normal people clothing
- No Flutter Pluto
ENTERING WCS AGAIN. *dies*
Photos by Eleventh Photograph, mashed together by me
…. …. … ?
Sleep? Cabin Fever? Something else?
Best of luck in Con Season! ❤